Monday, May 15, 2017

Blast from the Past

Each day at school we have what is called "Wildcat Period" for a half hour at the end.   We each offer different activities: study halls, tutoring, etc.   Every once in a while I offer "Dr. Nelson's Story Time", where I read a story aloud.   It turned out to be harder than I thought it might be to find something that fits into 25 minutes or so.  


This past Friday, I had been reading over some old game logs in my spare time and had a Story Time coming up.   I decided to read the log to the second episode of the Skull Collectors' campaign (ACKS), where Brother Punchy, Murderface and Rotwang murdered the guy they were supposed to rescue and got outlawed from Portchester for the rest of the campaign. 


It went over like gangbusters, the kids seemed to really enjoy it.



1 comment:

  1. To be fair, it was Brother Punchy that murdered the guy, we just went along with it. And Brother Punchy disappeared right after that.

    ReplyDelete