Monday, May 7, 2012

Session 7 - Epilogue

I feel bad that this campaign has been so splintered. With me having to cut sessions short, and dropping weeks due to vacation and illness things just haven't gone quite as planned. However, I suppose an 8-session campaign isn't bad.

It was rewarding to get back into the swing of things. I loved Marlon's character jumping from platform to platform on the skyscraper opening scene as well as Dave's inspired piloting of the Mavorian jump craft. Grodd became awesome comic relief, and Bob served as the counterbalance and foil.

We'll end this campaign next session, wherein I have a few more secrets to reveal. It will start out with a struggle for the Tower of Eternity, and end with the defeat of Templar Wrathbone at the hands of the player characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment