Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Traveller Preparations of Note





I have re-purposed the old Traveller-Rhylanor campaign wiki to accommodate the Fulton Galactic campaign as well. Lords of Hack Traveller Wiki

I have posted several entries and documents at the wiki that may be of interest.

There is a PDF of the Fulton Galactic Sky Mall (gear book) and the Fulton Galactic House Rules; both on the Fulton Document Page  


UPDATE:   I've added a few new things:  character sheet, quick reference sheets for personal and space combat, and some new links on the start page.

2 comments:

  1. Let me know if you want wiki help. I'm happy to spin a new one up for you if you would prefer. I think you might like all your Traveler stuff in one place, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but I think the set up with both campaigns coming off the same start page works just fine. When I'm editing, however, it does seem that there are a lot of "new version" notices at the top of the page. If those could go away, it'd be cool.

    ReplyDelete