Friday, July 20, 2012

Interactive Sensors Display

I had considered creating a Web-based version of the Star Trek Interactive Sensors Display for several games. If I were to create one for Traveller would you guys use it?

It would basically allow the GM to "program" a science reading into a website (either in advance or on the fly) then allow the Science Officer player read and interpret their sciencey-findings to the other PCs.

I would be happy to make one in my spare time, but I wanted to get some buy in from you all before hand since it would require the GM to either do some science prep ahead of time or have a computer at the table.

Furthermore, this problem could also easily be remedied just by giving the Science Officer player a note. Perhaps it is overkill?

No comments:

Post a Comment