Monday, March 8, 2021

Upcoming Schedule and other stuff

Sunday March 14, 4pm  next 5 Hacks Deep, a trip to Kingston.

Saturday  March 13, 5pm,  Thranconia, Mrow to the Caverns part 3 (probably)

Just wanted to say that we've had 10 different sessions among 5 different parties in Thranconia 2, so far.  Pretty awesome.   I open to  a lot of short sessions, so if you feel like playing, let me know.   Generally, it's best for me  Noon-8pm Saturday, and almost anytime Sunday.   Some evenings from 6-8 are okay too (probably not Thursdays).

If you want to see the collected logs so far  they're all at the wiki:


I am starting to pile up a fair number of dungeons.   There's a 3 level complex for level 1-3 characters under Crossroads Tavern all ready to go.   I've also finished the upper level of the Pits of Damnation under the city of Emporion, for level 3+ characters.



4 comments:

  1. So who's up for gaming between 3:30 and 6am weekdays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if there are any online versions of boardgames we could play?

    ReplyDelete
  3. But, what do I know, I am just a simple Chuggins

    ReplyDelete